- Intake Session: $150 (Master’s & Associate Level Clinicians)
- Individual Counseling: $ 105 (60-minutes)-Associates/ $130 (60-minutes)-Master’s; $85 (45-minutes)-Associates/$100 (45-minutes)- Master’s
- Group Counseling: $20- $45 per session (See Specific Group Flier for more Information)
- Family Counseling: $100 (45-minutes) Associates / $130 (45-minutes) Master’s
- Kids Yoga: $35 per class
- Psychological Evaluation- Varies
- Psychological Consultative Services (schools, legal, group homes, court-ordered and non-profits)- Varies
- Intake Session: $35 / $25 (Medicaid/Medicare)
- 60 minute Individual: $35 / $25 (Medicaid/Medicare)
- 45 minute Individual: $25 / $15 (Medicaid/Medicare)
- Couples & Families (45-minutes): $35 / $25 (Medicaid/Medicare)
- Psychological Evaluation- $200 – $500
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Waite Psychological & Therapeutic Services, PLLC is currently In-Network with the following insurance providers:
- BHS- EAP
If we are out of network for your insurance, you will be responsible for the entire session fee upfront but we will provide you with appropriate documentation to submit your claim for reimbursement.
We accept cash and most major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged $55 for the missed session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!