- Experience high levels of anxiety?
- Experience high highs and low lows?
- Have difficulty getting out of bed to do things you enjoy?
- Struggle to start and complete tasks?
- Feel like a failure because you struggle to meet goals?
- Have trouble building and maintaining relationships with others?
~If you experience one or more of these symptoms but you are unsure if you are over-estimating the level of significance these symptoms have on your well-being. We can help.
Psychological evaluations assess for a wide range of psychological disorders. If you are thinking about seeking psychotherapy or you are already in psychotherapeutic treatment, a psychological evaluation can help to guide treatment planning. The goal of an assessment is to answer referral questions in regards to symptomology and provide treatment recommendations.
Whether you are experiencing symptoms of depression, anxiety, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, a personality disorder or mood disorder that are impacting your day-to-day functioning a psychological evaluation will be helpful clarifying your diagnosis and guide therapeutic treatment planning.